HOW WE WORK
COVID-19 has a number of characteristics that make it more difficult than other diseases to trace and requires extremely rapid case and contact identification, and tracking. Ultimately, all close contacts of a confirmed COVID-19 case should be notified within 72 hours for further action. Technology can aid with these contact tracing challenges, but it will still require significant human capital to be successful. COVID-19Contacts.org (CV-19.org) skillfully blends these human and technology resources to most effectively investigate, trace, manage, and monitor potentially infected COVID-19 individuals. (The diagram below illustrates this process.) At the same time, we ensure that our experienced network of Professional Investigators maintain the highest ethical standards and comply with all Federal privacy requirements.
2. CV-19.org promptly assigns local area PIs via SalesForce™ cloud-based mobile technology app, who then initiate manual contact tracing investigation
4. CV-19.org uses SalesForce Work.com™ and other strategic partner’s cloud-based contact tracing resources to efficiently manage its COVID-19 tracing contacts efforts
1. HHS* Case Investigator timely identifies COVID-19 infected patient through testing, alerts them of the “positive” result, and promptly notifies CV-19.org for contact tracing support
3. CV-19.org PI leverages HHS- Controlled PathCheck system and TransUnion TLOxp COVID-19 HIPPA-compliant technology app to rapidly trace, locate, and alert contacts
5. In cooperation with local HHS* Case Investigators, CV-19.org monitors infected contacts until diagnostic results are “negative” for COVID-19 virus
HHS = Dept. of Health and Human Services; PI = Professional Investigator