HOW WE WORK
COVID-19 has a number of characteristics that make it more difficult than other diseases to trace and requires extremely rapid case and contact identification, and tracking. Ultimately, all close contacts of a confirmed COVID-19 case should be notified within 72 hours for further action. Technology can aid with these contact tracing challenges, but it will still require significant human capital to be successful. COVID-19Contacts.org (CV-19.org) skillfully blends these human and technology resources to most effectively investigate, trace, manage, and monitor potentially infected COVID-19 individuals. (The diagram below illustrates this process.) At the same time, we ensure that our experienced network of Professional Investigators maintain the highest ethical standards and comply with all Federal privacy requirements.
2. CV-19.org provides agencies and ministries with nationally-coordinated surveillance support in identifying COVID-19 variant clusters via its TRaCE™️ Platform
4. CV-19.org uses its ring vaccination strategies and infrastructure capacity to rapidly create immunity rings around identified COVID-19 variant clusters
1. National government agencies and public health ministries identify and register COVID-19 infected persons through extensive, rapid testing
3. CV-19.org leverages its blockchain data-analytics enabled TRaCE™️ Platform and CTaaS capacities to quickly identify and trace close contacts of confirmed infected persons
5. In cooperation with agencies and ministries, CV-19.org helps monitor infected persons and national surveillance results to better identify future COVID-19 variant clusters and outbreaks
NOTE - Contact Tracing is a strategic component of Ring Vaccination.